Seminole State's Nursing Information Sessions:
- Introduce the programs and selection criteria used to evaluate students.
- Allow you to ask questions and participate in informational discussions.
- Discuss the application procedures for entering the program of your choice.
- Information sessions are required for all prospective RN and LPN students.
- Sessions begin promptly at the time listed and last approximately two hours.
- In order to avoid interruptions to others and to allow students to absorb all the information being presented, we ask that latecomers sign up for another session.
- Due to facility limitations, we cannot accommodate guests at the sessions.
Registering for an Information Session
Seminole State Students:
In order to register for a session online, you must have an active MySeminoleState account. To register:
- Go to the Nursing Calendar of Events.
- Under Category, choose "Information Session."
- Select the information session you want to attend.
- Sign up using your MySeminoleState account information.
Registration closes approximately two hours before the start of each session. If you are unable to attend your scheduled information session, please cancel your registration to make room for other students.
Non-Seminole State Students:
If you are not a Seminole State student and would like to attend an information session, please register using the non-student registration link.
What to Bring
You will need the following materials during each information session:
- You must apply and be accepted to Seminole State before you can apply to the Nursing Program.
- When you are accepted to Seminole State, it does not mean that you have been accepted to the Nursing Program. The Nursing Program has its own application procedures and requirements. Refer to each degree program's specific admissions requirements for more information.
- Credit for attending an information session is good for one year only. If you do not apply to the Nursing Program within one year of the date of your information session, you must attend another session.