Seminole State College's Division of Enterprise Systems is responsible for:
- The programming and maintenance of enterprise applications, such as student records, accounting and human resources
- Assisting users in the design of new enterprise software as well as the modification of existing enterprise software.
- Operating the enterprise server
- Running reports and programs
- Securing enterprise system data and databases
- Web development
- The analysis, programming and maintenance of applications and system software
- Executing programs, producing reports and performing daily backups
- PeopleSoft end-user assistance (provided by the PeopleSoft HelpDesk)
- Applying the necessary security for end-users to access and use PeopleSoft
- Maintaining the Seminole State College home page and other sites within the domain
Seminole State's Division of Enterprise Systems operates the PeopleSoft HelpDesk to assist end-users in troubleshooting issues with PeopleSoft applications. Service requests are fielded by the HelpDesk. If the operator cannot readily resolve a user's PeopleSoft issues over the phone, that person will review the request's requirements and complexity, and assign it to the work queue based on the severity of the problem. For more information, or to contact the PeopleSoft HelpDesk to discuss a software issue, call 407.708.2000 (ext. 2000 from a campus phone).