Extending/Renewing F-1/M-1 Visa

In order to extend "F" visa students must apply to renew the visa at the U.S. Embassy. This process cannot be completed in the U.S. Students must contact their International Advisor before going to the U.S. Embassy. An application for an F-1 visa must include:

  1. Current-valid I-20 and endorsement
  2. Payment for SEVIS fees if applicable
  3. New Financial documents
  4. New Affidavit of Support
  5. Passport valid for at least six months
  6. Educational Plan
  7. Official transcripts

Upon the student's arrival to the U.S., students must bring their original passport, I-20 and I-94 card to the International Office. For additional information contact your International Advisor.

Want more info? Contact us.