Imagining your future? Looking to fulfill your dreams? Thinking about a career with more growth potential? Then, Go State.
Find everything you're looking for with a quality, affordable education at your state college, Seminole State College of Florida!
Here's why more than 32,000 students are choosing to Go State:
- Four convenient campuses: Altamonte Springs, Heathrow, Oviedo and Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
- Five bachelor's degrees: Baccalaureates in architectural engineering technology, business and information management, construction, information systems technology and interior design
Variety of programs: 192 college degrees, certificates and programs
- No. 1 among Seminole County students: Attracts four in 10 graduates of the county's top-rated public schools
- A college on the move nationally: 15th largest producer of A.A. degrees in the nation
- A respected honors program: The only college in the nation with seventh consecutive prestigious Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer scholars since 2006
- Vibrant college life: More than 50 clubs and activities; fine and cultural arts programs; intercollegiate and intramural athletics; and study abroad programs
- Affordability: Costs about 40 percent less than Florida's four-year universities
- Transfer choice: Take advantage of DirectConnect to UCF, transfer to a state or private university or pursue a bachelor's degree from Seminole State
About Go State: Filmed on Seminole State campuses, the TV campaign features those who know Seminole State best: its students, faculty and staff. The commercials began airing on TV stations across Central Florida in October 2011 with two commercials added in Spring 2012. For information on the use of the campaign's logo, please contact Brandon Dunnick, visual producation manager, at 407.708.2285.