Once you have been accepted and have your MySeminoleState account, your next step is to take the New Student Orientation
Seminole State College now offers four-year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) degrees in select high-demand careers.
You usually begin taking upper-level courses toward your degree at the start of your junior year.
A bachelor's degree from Seminole State offers many benefits, including:
- Lower cost than a state university.
- The ability to stay at one of Seminole State's convenient campuses to complete your degree.
- Advising from specialists who understand the unique needs of bachelor's degree students.
- Easy transfer. If you completed an Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree from Seminole State or any other Florida College System institution, you can easily transfer into one of the four-year programs. There are also paths for Associate in Science (A.S.) grads and for those who already have a bachelor's degree.
- Strong business and industry partnerships.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.):
- Architectural Engineering Technology
- Business and Information Management
- Information Systems Technology
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.):
For more information, please visit the bachelor's degree homepage.