Virtual Remote Testing
Schedule Your Exam
Use our Sign-Me-Up Appointment calendar to select your test date for select exams.
Remote Testing allows students to test in the privacy of their own home virtually.
Current Remote Testing Availability
- FLATS (By request ONLY)
Remote Testing Policies
- Students must have a Seminole State Student ID number and email address prior to requesting remote testing.
- Non-students may only test for TEAS at this time.
- Remote Testing is by Appointment ONLY
- By registering for a remote testing appointment, testers give permission to appear via webcam for the Remote Testing Session. If you do not wish to appear via webcam, you understand that the Remote Testing Session will not be available to you and you must cancel your appointment. You understand that in-person testing options are available, and if interested you must contact the testing center to make arrangements for an in-person appearance.
Remote Placement Testing Steps
- Schedule via the testing appointment calendar
- Seminole State Department of Assessment and Testing will verify your appointment request to ensure that you are eligible to test remotely.
- You will be notified via email once your appointment request has been approved or canceled.
- Your Welcome Letter with appointment specific information will arrive 1 business day prior to your assessment.
Testing accommodations are available for testing sessions for students with disabilities. For additional information, please review our Testing Accommodations webpage.
If you have any issues or questions please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or via phone at 407.708.2020.