Students who are required to take the Accuplacer Assessment may take this via the Remote Testing option. Remote Testing allows students to test in the privacy of their own home virtually using Zoom with the Seminole State Testing Staff acting as the proctor.
Current Virtual Testing Availability
Remote Testing Policies
- Students must have a Seminole State Student ID number and email address prior to requesting remote testing.
- Non-students may only test for TEAS at this time.
- All requests must be approved by the Testing Center (email@example.com).
- Requests must be received at least 5 business days prior to the preferred test date.
- Testing is by Appointment ONLY
Remote Placement Testing Steps
- You should allow a minimum of 3 hours to complete the test administration.
- Email Seminole State at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Student Request for Virtual Testing Form completed.
- Seminole State will verify your application to make sure that you are eligible to test.
- You will be notified by email once your request has been approved and the appointment will be scheduled.
If you have any issues or questions please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or via phone at 407.708.2394.