Students who are required to take the Accuplacer Assessment may take this via the Remote Testing option. Remote Testing allows students to test in the privacy of their own home virtually using Zoom with the Seminole State Testing Staff acting as the proctor.
The Testing Center will begin welcoming students back in person beginning October 26 by appointment only. Limited Virtual testing appointments will remain in place.
Current Virtual Testing Availability
Remote Testing Policies
- Students must have a Seminole State Student ID number and email address prior to requesting remote testing.
- Non-students may only test for TEAS at this time.
- All requests must be approved by the Testing Center (email@example.com).
- Requests must be received at least 4 business days prior to the preferred test date.
- Testing is by Appointment ONLY
Remote Placement Testing Steps
- You should allow a minimum of 3 hours to complete the test administration.
- Please schedule via https://www.seminolestate.edu/testing/appointments
- Seminole State Department of Assessment and Testing will verify your appointment request to ensure that you are eligible to test.
- You will be notified by email once your appointment request has been approved or canceled.
If you have any issues or questions please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 407.708.2020.