Virtual Testing Services
Schedule Your Exam
Use our Sign Me Up Appointment calendar to schedule select exam appointments.
Virtual Testing allows students to conduct assessments on their own devices in the privacy of their home or chosen location. The testing specialist will communicate virtually to administer and proctor the assessment.
Current Virtual Testing Availability
Virtual Testing Policies
- Virtual Testing is by appointment ONLY
- Non-students may only test virtually for TEAS at this time
- By registering for a virtual testing appointment, testers give permission to appear via webcam for the Virtual Testing Session. If you do not wish to appear via webcam, you understand that the Virtual Testing Session will not be available to you and you must cancel your appointment. You understand that in-person testing options are available, and if interested you must contact the testing center to make arrangements for an in-person appearance.
- While we make every effort to honor all appointment requests , each appointment is verified for testing eligibility and may be subject to cancellation up to 24 hours before the requested appointment. To avoid this possibility, please ensure that all testing eligibility requirements are met prior to making your request.
- Check-in at least ten minutes for your testing appointment. Late arrivals of five minutes or more run the risk of losing their appointment time and must reschedule.
Testing accommodations are available for testing sessions for students with disabilities. For additional information, please review our Testing Accommodations webpage.
If you have any issues or questions please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 407.708.2020.