Virtual Remote Testing
Schedule Your Exam
Use our Sign-Me-Up Appointment calendar to select your test date for select exams.
Students who are required to take the ACCUPLACER Assessment may take this via the Remote Testing option. Remote Testing allows students to test in the privacy of their own home virtually using Zoom with the Seminole State Testing Staff acting as the proctor.
The Testing Center has begun welcoming students back in person Monday -Friday via Walk In Testing Services. Limited Virtual testing appointments will remain in place.
Current Virtual Testing Availability
- FLATS (By request ONLY)
Remote Testing Policies
- Students must have a Seminole State Student ID number and email address prior to requesting remote testing.
- Non-students may only test for TEAS at this time.
- Remote Testing is by Appointment ONLY
Remote Placement Testing Steps
- You should allow a minimum of 3 hours to complete the test administration.
- Please schedule via the testing appointment calendar
- Seminole State Department of Assessment and Testing will verify your appointment request to ensure that you are eligible to test.
- You will be notified by email once your appointment request has been approved or canceled.
- Your Welcome Letter with appointment specific information will arrive 1 business day prior to your assessment.
Testing accommodations are available for testing sessions for students with disabilities. For additional information, please review our Testing Accommodations webpage.
If you have any issues or questions please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 407.708.2020.