Sanford/Lake Mary Campus Testing Center Hours
The Testing Center is currently open for Walk-In Testing Services Monday through Friday at ALT, OVI, and SLM SC-239. SLM A-176 is closed effective Monday April 11, 2021 and will reopen in Summer 2023.
Summer Term 2022
Evening Hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. are currently reserved for appointment based Virtual Placement Testing ONLY
Please note: The Assessment and Testing Center will be closed as follows:
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4
Additional Testing Center Info
If you plan on taking an exam and the exam requires payment, testing fees must be paid by credit card, money order or check.
- For instructor exams (e.g. make-up), it is necessary to schedule a testing appointment using TeCO2.
- A-176 is closed for renovations until Summer 2023
Examination Day Reminders
- Prior to taking any examination, you will need to present a current, valid and original photo ID with a signature (e.g., passport, driver’s license, high school ID or state-issued ID card).
- If your photo ID does not include a signature, a second ID is required with your name and signature (e.g., Social Security card, voter registration card, credit card or debit card).
- The PERT is administered on a computer. Paper and pencil will be provided for the math portion so you can work out your answers.
100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773