Adult High School and Adult Education Transcripts

Adult High School and Adult Education transcripts are not available through the National Student Clearinghouse and must be requested through Seminole State's Enrollment Services Office. To request an Adult High School or Adult Education transcript:

Mail completed requests to:

Seminole State College of Florida
Office of Enrollment Services
100 Weldon Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773

You may also fax your requests to 407.708.2029.


Enrollment Services
Fax: 407.708.2029