Open Door Grant Program
The Open Door Last Dollar Grant provides up to $3,000 for eligible programs to students whose employment has been impacted by COVID-19.
To be eligible for the Open Door Grant program students must:
- Be unemployed, furloughed, or under-employed (working fewer hours or salary/skills are below previous employment).
- Please complete the Attestation form indicating the above employment information.
- Be accepted and enrolled in Seminole State College of Florida.
- Be a resident of Florida.
- Have a completed FAFSA on file.
- Be a recipient of state or federal financial aid
(such as Pell, ARP, HEERF, CRRSSA, etc.).
The following programs are funded under the Open Door Grant program:
- Healthcare Services Specialist
- Computer Programming Specialist
- Information Technology Analysis
- Network Server Administration
- Network Infrastructure
- Network Support Technician
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician Combined
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Fire Academy Career Certificate
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Correctional Officer
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration I HVAC/R
- Automotive Fundamentals