Online A.S. Degrees
Seminole State offers nine online Associate in Science (A.S.) degrees:
- Administrative Office Management
- Business Administration
- Computer Programming and Analysis
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management
- Health Information Technology
- Information Systems Technology
- Network Systems Technology (Network Operating Systems and Virtualization Specializations)
- Social Media and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
Please note: While coursework for these programs can be completed entirely online, some courses may require students to come to campus for orientations and/or exams. Alternate arrangements may be made for students who cannot come to campus to complete an orientation or exam. Such exceptions are granted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the course professor. Visit the Online Course Schedule for more information about specific distance learning course requirements.
For more information about program requisites and distance learning course offerings, consult the Seminole State College Catalog or schedule an appointment with an advisor.