- Download the 2019-20 Leadership Academy Application.
- Have your supervisor sign the application and complete the "Supervisor Statement of Support."
- Submit your application to the Office of Human Resources by 4 p.m., Thursday, May 30, 2019.
- In June 2019, Seminole State's vice presidents will review all applications from their respective areas and will forward applications of recommended participants to the Leadership Academy Advisory Council.
- In June 2019, the Advisory Council will review all applications submitted by the vice presidents and Dr. Lorenz to determine a class roster of 20-25 participants to recommend to the Executive Team for approval.
- After the "Class of 2019-20" is approved by the Executive Team, all participants will be notified and information and/or assignments will be delivered.
- The first session of the 2019-20 Leadership Academy is on September 20, 2019.