"Refer a Student to Seminole State" Campaign
Beginning March 27, 2019, any current Seminole State student who refers an F-1 international student to the College, and that referred student completes the international admissions process and enrolls and pays for Fall Term 2019 classes will be eligible to receive a $300.00 textbook voucher to be redeemed at the Barnes and Noble bookstore on any Seminole State campus, for the Fall Term 2019.
Offer will end at 11:59 PM on July 31, 2019.
Am I Eligible to Receive the $300 Textbook Voucher?
- Students eligible to receive this award must be active college credit, vocational, and English Language Institute students who are registered full-time for Fall Term 2019.
- Seminole State faculty, staff or other employees or their spouses or children are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- The referred F-1 international students must complete the international application process entirely, including payment of all tuition and fees and must begin classes full-time (at least 12 credit hours) in the Fall Term 2019.
- If a referred student drops below twelve credit hours or does not attend for Fall Term 2019, the book voucher is forfeited. This effort is organized by Seminole State College of Florida, 100 Weldon Blvd., Sanford,32773-6199. Seminole State reserves the sole right to interpret and apply these rules to any questions regarding these rules or eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
- This offer is valid for Fall Term 2019 only. If the referring student drops below six credit hours, the book voucher is forfeited.
- If you have additional questions concerning the "Refer a Student to Seminole State" campaign, please email International Student Office.