International Student Housing Options
Seminole State currently works directly with two apartment complexes:
- The Station House Lake Mary - available to all international students (semester-annual contracts)
- The Solara in Sanford- available to students seeking to stay a year or longer
- Both apartment complexes feature pools, covered patios, full kitchens in the lobby for parties, barbecue grills, fire pits, 24/7 gyms along with a whole hose of additional amenities.
- Pricing for the apartments ranges from $2,400 per semester for a shared-room to $4,700 for a single room.
- Apartments are furnished which is included in the pricing as well as water, electricity and other amenities.
- Apartments range from one-bedroom to three-bedroom; Station House can be rented for one semester, two semesters or on an annual basis and Solara is available on an annual contract only.
Steps to Apply for Seminole State Partner Housing
You must be admitted to Seminole State before applying for housing. Housing is available on a first-come first-serve basis. You will need to sign a contract for the term you plan to reside in the apartment and pay the rent in full at the beginning of each semester.
- Submit your Seminole State application
- Once you have been admitted notify the ISS at Seminole State that you are interested in applying for housing
Other Housing Options
If neither of these options works for you, below you can find a list of websites that provide information on options that are close to at least one of our four campuses:
This page contains links to other websites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by this site.