District Board of Trustees
Alex Setzer, Chairman
Scott Howat, Vice-Chairman
Jeffrey M. Bauer
Wendy H. Brandon
E. Ann McGee, President
Seminole State College...
- is the 15th-largest college in the U.S. for Associate Degrees Awarded.
- is the ninth-largest school in the Florida College System.
- is the third-largest employer in Seminole County.
- consistently exceeds national averages for student satisfaction ratings.
- has awarded nearly 100,000 college credentials in its 50-year history.
- has 16 programs with specialized accreditations.
- has an economic impact to Central Florida of more than $430 million per year.
- has recognized 15 students as recipients of Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships since 2006, with a national record of four scholars in 2015.
Seminole State College Fast Facts