Employee Engagement Activity Form
If you would like to contribute content to the "On Your RAIDar" newsletter or promote your employee led initiative on the engagement page, please fill out the employee engagement activity form.
Employees may submit a request as long as it benefits all College employees.
All requests will be reviewed by Human Resources prior to posting.
On Your RAIDar, employee newsletters are distributed via email once a semester and archived on the Human Resources engagement web page. Typically the publications dates are:
Spring-First week of February
Summer-First week of June
Fall-First week of September
Some things to consider before submitting a request:
- Employee Led Initiatives will be reviewed and posted on the website the first week of every month. Submissions must be sent 4 weeks prior to the activity date.
- On Your RAIDar submissions must be 4 weeks prior to publication (contact the Manager, Communications and Engagement for specific deadline).
- Due to limited space in the newsletter, not all submissions may appear in that particular issue. However, as long as it is not a specific date, we will hold the submission and may use it in the future.
- Employee Led Initiatives that appear on the engagement page can be ongoing initiatives or one time events.
Examples of submissions that would be welcomed:
- Leadership Academy projects
- College-wide committee announcements and updates
- Events open to employees (speakers series, diversity events, theater shows, athletics games, planetarium events, etc.)
- Association of Florida College announcements, projects, and events
- Employee led engagement initiatives (walking groups, book clubs, community volunteering projects, etc)
- Team recognition and engagement initiatives