Student Exchange Opportunities
For Seminole State Students
Through student exchange, Seminole State students can study for a semester or more at one of our partner institutions around the world and apply the credits they earn to their degree.
Things to Consider:
- The credits you earn while abroad count toward your degree at Seminole State.
- You do not have to speak a foreign language to participate in one of these programs.
- You can take your financial aid with you when you study abroad.
- Studying abroad is afforable! We have established a network of partner institutions to eliminate the program fees often associated with study abroad programs.
Our Partner Institutions:
- Universite de Toulouse III: Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences: The Hague, Netherlands
- Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt: Ingolstadt, Germany
- Salzburg College: Salzburg, Austria
- IPAG Business School: Paris and Nice, France
- EDEM Business School: Valencia, Spain
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas: Lima, Peru
- York St. John University: York, England
- Universidad de Jaen: Jaen, Spain
- American College of Thessaloniki: Thessaloniki, Greece
Seminole State College is also a member of the CCIS Study Abroad Consortium, which provides students numerous possibilties for study abroad destinations.
Seminole State students who are interested in participating in study abroad opportunities outside of these existing agreements can do so and should email AnneLiese Busch, director of the Center for Global Engagement, for guidance.
For Students at Partner Institutions
To participate in an exchange program at Seminole State, all students must first complete the following steps:
- Complete a Seminole State exchange student application
- Purchase health insurance
- Schedule their visa appointment
- Submit their course enrollment forms