Student Exchange Opportunities
For Seminole State Students
Through student exchange, Seminole State students can study for a semester or more at one of our partner institutions around the world and apply the credits they earn to their degree.
Things to Consider:
- The credits you earn while abroad count toward your degree at Seminole State.
- You do not have to speak a foreign language to participate in one of these programs.
- You can take your financial aid with you when you study abroad.
- Studying abroad is affordable! We have established a network of partner institutions to eliminate the program fees often associated with study abroad programs.
Our Partner Institutions
- Universite de Toulouse III: Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
- IPAG Business School: Paris and Nice, France
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences: The Hague, Netherlands
- Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt: Ingolstadt, Germany
- Salzburg College: Salzburg, Austria
- York St. John University: York, England
- American College of Thessaloniki: Thessaloniki, Greece
- GRINT Centre for Education and Culture, Moscow Humanities University : Moscow, Russia
- Universitatea "Lucian Blaga" din Sibiu: Sibiu, Romania
- Korea University Sejong Campus: Sejong, South Korea
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas: Lima, Peru
College Consortium for International Studies
- Seminole State College is also a member of the CCIS Study Abroad Consortium, which provides students numerous possibilities for study abroad destinations.
Seminole State students who are interested in participating in study abroad opportunities outside of these existing agreements can do so and should email Barbara Prucha, coordinator of Education Abroad & Student Exchange at the Center for Global Engagement, for guidance.
For Students at Partner Institutions
To participate in an exchange program at Seminole State, all students must first complete the following steps:
- Complete a Seminole State exchange student application
- Purchase health insurance
- Schedule their visa appointment
- Submit their course enrollment forms