Bachelor's Degree Programs
Seminole State College offers four-year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) degrees in select high-demand careers.
You usually begin taking upper-level courses toward your degree at the start of your junior year.
A bachelor's degree from Seminole State offers many benefits, including: Small class sizes and personalized instruction.
- Significantly lower cost than a state university.
- Day, evening and online classes to fit your schedule.
- Professors with real-world experience, giving you a hands-on education.
- Seamless transfer from other Florida colleges into Seminole State's four-year programs.
- Advising from specialists who understand the unique needs of bachelor's degree students.
- Strong business and industry partnerships.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.):
- Business and Information Management (BIM)
- Engineering Technology
- Health Sciences (starting in Summer Term 2016)*
- Information Systems Technology
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.):
For more information, please visit the bachelor's degree home page.
*Pending SACSCOC approval