Find everything you're looking for with a quality, affordable education at your State College, Seminole State College of Florida! At Seminole State, you can choose from more than 200 degrees, certificates and programs, including bachelor's degrees.
- Four-year course of study for career advancement
- Begin taking upper-division courses as a junior
- Tracks are available for associate and bachelor's degree graduates
- Choose from seven degrees
- Pursue a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management or Simulation in Healthcare Education (for bachelor's degree holders)
- Learn more about Seminole State's Bachelor's Degree Programs.
University Transfer Programs
- Two-year program (Associate in Arts) for students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university
- Curriculum matches what you'd take as a freshman and sophomore
- Guaranteed admission to one of Florida's 12 state universities
- Hassle-free transfer to the University of Central Florida with DirectConnect™ to UCF
- Choose from 92 University Transfer Pathways
- Learn more about Seminole State's A.A. Degree Programs.
Career Degrees (Associate in Science)
- Two-year program for students who want immediate employment in some of the fastest-growing careers in Florida
- Credits apply toward a four-year degree at Seminole State or the University of Central Florida
- Choose from 30 A.S. degrees
- Learn more about Seminole State's A.S. Degree Programs.
To learn more about all of Seminole State's degrees and programs, check out the College's Degrees of Success.