Seminole State OneCard

Need cash from your BankMobile Vibe account? Use the Allpoint ATM locator.

As of July 1, Seminole State no longer processes financial aid refunds through BankMobile Disbursements (Customers Bank, formerly Higher One) or offers the Seminole State OneCard. The College has partnered with another financial services provider to offer financial aid refund options.

Students who expect to receive a financial aid refund must select a new refund option. Those who have a BankMobile account may keep it, as it is a personal bank account. However, the College will no longer send financial aid refunds to that account unless the student chooses direct deposit (ACH transfer) to that account as the new refund option.

For more information on selecting a refund option, please visit the financial aid refunds web page.

Want more info? Contact us.

Financial Aid Office   407.708.2045   fax: 407.708.2323

Federal School Code: 001520

Seminole State General Contact Information