Winter 2017 Conference
The 2017 Winter Conference will be held January 4 - 6.
Wednesday, January 4
Dr. Ross's overview of the changes to the student attendance policy will be presented on the Sanford/Lake Mary campus and streamed live to the Altamonte and Oviedo campuses. Sign-in sheets will be available at all locations so credit will be given wherever you choose to attend. Many thanks to Lynn Garrett and Randy Pawlowski for their respective offices' assistance with the logistics.
- 9:30 - 10 a.m.: Coffee and Conversation in SLM G-building lobby, ALT 120 and OVI F-100
- 10-11 a.m.: Overview of New Student Attendance Policy presented by Dr. Laura Ross
- 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.: OASIS Open Lab in SLM UP-2105
- 11:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.: Individually scheduled department meetings. Check with your department for locations and details.
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.: Honor's Center Faculty Meeting in SLM V-004
Thursday, January 5
This year we are trying something new by having some 45 minute workshops and some 85 minute workshops to accommodate the desire for more interactive sessions. The workshops after lunch are all scheduled for 90 minutes so there is plenty of time for faculty engagement. All workshops will be held on the Sanford/Lake Mary campus.
- 8:30 - 9 a.m.: Grab and Go Breakfast in the L-building hallway (near L-330)
- 9 - noon: Various workshops. Please click the following link to see the official conference workshop guide for session details: Winter 2017 Conference Guide
- Noon until 1:30 p.m.: Lunch in C-108
- 1:30 - 3 p.m.: Various workshops. Please click the following link to see the official conference workshop guide for session details: Winter 2017 Conference Guide
Friday, January 6
Friday is our third faculty in-service day. We do not have activities scheduled through the Faculty Center; however, department deans may opt to have meetings on this day. Be sure to check with your department dean for information.