eAdvising: Academic Probation and Suspension

To find information about your academic status, including information about probation or suspension, check your Student Advisement Report.

To access your Student Advisement Report, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click the "Student Center" tab at the top of the page. Next, go to the "My Academics" tab. Click "View My Advisement Report" on the left side of the page. Through this report, you can find useful information regarding a variety of topics, and you can:

  • Review class grades to see if there are any for which you may want to do grade forgiveness
  • See which classes you have left to do in order to complete your degree

You can learn more about your Student Advisement Report by watching the Student Advisement Report tutorial video.

Visit the eAdvising Sign-up Calendar to schedule an eAdvising appointment.

Want more info? Contact us.

Seminole State College
100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, Florida 32773-6199

Seminole State General Contact Information

Chat currently off-line
Hide chat window
ChateServices Chat

No one is available to chat at this time. Please leave a message with an e-mail address where we can reach you.