Conference/Webinar Opportunities to Explore
This section presents opportunities to connect with women leaders and develop leadership skills, two of the stated goals of the Women Moving Forward program at Seminole State College. Funding sources for travel and registration costs may include your department, the College’s Staff and Professional Development (SPD) program, grants, or personal resources.
July 24, 2019
- "LIFT: Leadership and Inspiration for Females in Technology"
- workshop and mentoring
- no cost to attend
- located in Lake Mary, FL
- for additional information, contact email@example.com
June 9-14, 2019
- "2019 LEADERS Institute"
- hosted by San Jacinto College, Galveston, TX
June 4-6, 2019
- "Disney Women’s Leadership Summit"
- hosted by Disney Institute, Lake Buena Vista, FL
May 13-August 20, 2019
- "Women Who Win"
- hosted by National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) - Orlando
- four webinars, four Orlando sessions building business foundations such as vision, brand, finances, and strategy
- email firstname.lastname@example.org so you can pay only the Member registration rate
March 28, 2019
- “It’s About the Climb”
- hosted by the National Entrepreneur Center, Orlando, FL
04.16.19, updated 06.25.19