Transitioning Adult Education ESOL Students into Other Educational Programs
Project NEXT STEP is a project funded by an Adult Education and Family Literacy - English Literacy & Civics State Leadership Competitive 2006-2007 grant.
Project NEXT STEP is designed to promote the transition of adult education ESOL students to college-credit as well as career and technical education.
- Project introduction
- Transitioning adult education ESOL students to other educational and/or vocational programs
- Online course component: Listening/Speaking
- Online course component: Reading
- Online course component: Writing
- Step-by-Step Information for transitioning from ESOL to other educational programs at Seminole State