Dual Enrollment Resources and Forms
- Seminole State Registration Form
- SCPS 868 Form (public school students only)
- Private School 869 Form
- Withdraw Form
Florida Department of Education Resources
- Dual Enrollment Course Equivalency List
- This list is helpful in determining the number of high school and college credits awarded for Dual Enrollment classes and highlights required General Education courses.
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Programs Chart
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- Important Dates and Deadlines for Dual Enrollment Students
- Courses available for Dual Enrollment students:
- Assessment and Testing Office - PERT
- Tips for Successful Dual Enrollment
- Are you a student with a disability? The office of Disability Support Services(DSS) may be able to assist you with your accommodation needs.
- Please note: In college, the student must self-identify to the DSS office.
- The DSS office provides a helpful chart to understand the difference between the college and high school academic accommodations process.
To request more information about Seminole State's Dual Enrollment Program, as well as other educational opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .