Dual Enrollment Resources and Forms
Steps to Enroll
- Seminole State Registration Form
- SCPS 868 Form (public school students only)
- Private School 869 Form
- Withdraw Form
Florida Department of Education Resources
- Dual Enrollment Course Equivalency List
- This list is helpful in determining the number of high school and college credits awarded for Dual Enrollment classes and highlights required General Education courses.
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Programs Chart
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- Important Dates and Deadlines for Dual Enrollment Students
- Courses available for Dual Enrollment students:
- Academic Dual Enrollment can be taken with a 3.o or higher unweighted high school GPA and passing test scores
- Career Dual Enrollment can be taken with a 2.5 or higher, unweighted high school GPA and no test scores
- Florida Department of Education, Office of Articulation Dual Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
- Assessment and Testing Office - PERT
- Tips for Successful Dual Enrollment
- 2021-2022 Articulation agreement between Seminole County Public Schools and Seminole State College of Florida
- 2020-2021 Articulation Agreement between Florida Virtual School and Seminole State College of Florida.
To request more information about Seminole State's Dual Enrollment Program, as well as other educational opportunities, please email email@example.com .