Dual Enrollment Resources and Forms
Florida Department of Education Resources
- Dual Enrollment Course Equivalency List
- This list is helpful in determining the number of high school and college credits awarded for Dual Enrollment classes and highlights required General Education courses.
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Programs Chart
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- Important Dates and Deadlines for Dual Enrollment Students
- Courses available for Dual Enrollment students:
- Academic Dual Enrollment can be taken with a 3.o or higher unweighted high school GPA and passing test scores
- Career Dual Enrollment can be taken with a 2.5 or higher, unweighted high school GPA and no test scores
- Assessment and Testing Office - PERT
- Tips for Successful Dual Enrollment
- Are you a student with a disability? The office of Disability Support Services(DSS) may be able to assist you with your accommodation needs.
- Please note: In college, the student must self-identify to the DSS office.
- The DSS office provides a helpful chart to understand the difference between the college and high school academic accommodations process.
To request more information about Seminole State's Dual Enrollment Program, as well as other educational opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .