Instructions (Windows 7, Outlook 2013)
- Highlight the new signature and copy it to your clipboard by right-clicking on your mouse and selecting “Copy” or by pressing Ctrl+C on your keyboard.
- In Microsoft Outlook, click “File” and then “Options.”
- In the Options window, select “Mail” from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Next to “Create or modify signatures for messages,” click the “Signatures” button.
- Clear the current signature, then in the box provided, paste the copied signature by right-clicking on your mouse and selecting “Paste” or by pressing Ctrl+V on your keyboard.
- Edit the text with your own information.
- Press “OK” to exit the Signatures window, then “OK” to exit the Options window.