The GPA calculator can be used to predict your GPA for the current term as well as how it will affect your cumulative GPA. If you are applying to a limited-access program with GPA requirements, you can calculate your application GPA by entering your grades for the prerequisite courses for that program.
Note: Cumulative GPA information can be viewed online using MySeminoleState.
To calculate your Estimated Current GPA:
- Use the table below to enter the course name, number of credit hours and letter grade you expect to receive for each class you are enrolled in.
- The number of quality points for each course and your Estimated Current GPA will automatically calculate.
To calculate how your Estimated Current GPA will affect your overall GPA:
- Follow the steps above to calculate your Estimated Current GPA.
- Complete the Transcript Data table by entering the total number of credit hours you've completed and your cumulative GPA.
- The number of quality points you've earned and your Estimated Cumulative GPA will automatically calculate.
Note: Results are based only on the information you supply! Enter your data carefully for more accurate results.
Step 1: Enter your course information for the current term to calculate your Estimated Current GPA. (Quality points will be automatically computed by the GPA Calculator.)
|Course Name||Credit Hours||Letter Grade||Quality Points|
Step 2: Add your cumulative GPA and the number of credit hours you've completed to the Transcript Data table.
To see how your Estimated Current GPA will affect your Estimated Cumulative GPA, enter your cumulative hours and cumulative GPA as shown on your current transcript in the boxes below. Then, see Step 3. Note: Unofficial transcripts and cumulative GPA information can be viewed online using MySeminoleState.
Step 3: If your Transcript Data is entered correctly, your Estimated Cumulative GPA will automatically calculate below.
If you are a current student and would like to contact your assigned advisor, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click on the Academic Records tile. On the left navigation menu click on "Advisors" and your advisor’s contact information will be displayed.