Vocational Technical Certificate Educational Plans
Note: The number of credits/contact hours required for each program are subject to change during the academic year. Therefore, total tuition costs may change without advance notice.
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology II
- Correctional Officer Cross-Over Training to Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Electrician Helper Certificate
- Fire Academy
- Fire Academy/EMT Combined Program
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- General Building Maintenance & Repair Specialist-Generalist
- General Building Maintenance & Repair Specialist-Electrical
- General Building Maintenance & Repair Specialist-HVAC
- General Building Maintenance & Repair Specialist-Plumbing
- Law Enforcement Officer Cross-over Training to Florida CMS Correctional Basic Recruit Training Program
- Probation Officer Cross-Over Training to Florida Law Enforcement
- Traditional Correctional Basic Recruit Training Program
- Welding Technologies
If you are a current student and would like to contact your assigned advisor, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click on the Advising tile. On the left navigation menu click on "Assigned Advisor" and your advisor’s contact information will be displayed.
The Academic Advising and Counseling Team of Seminole State College of Florida serves as catalysts that promotes the holistic well-being of every student. Through developmental advising, our advisors ensure the individual goals of each student are attainable through individualized, tailored, and prescriptive methodologies that support the implementation of a comprehensive guided pathway framework.