Communications Educational Plans

Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree

Seminole State offers prerequisite courses for the following upper-division majors:

Want more info? Contact us.

If you are a current student and have advising questions, please log in to your MySeminoleState account and contact the advisor listed in your Student Center under "Program Advisor". If you are a future student, please email your questions to

Seminole State General Contact Information