Seminole State's Academic Advising and Counseling Department has developed a series of educational pathways plans that will help you complete your degree or certificate program in a timely and efficient manner. Each pathways contains a suggested course sequence, which can be customized during your one-on-one scheduled appointment with your advisor.
Sample educational pathways plans can be downloaded and printed using the links below. For your convenience, they are arranged by cluster as well as degree/certificate type.
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Arts, Digital Cinema and Digital Media
- Business, Legal and Entrepreneurship
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Performing Arts
- Public Safety
- Science and Math
- Transportation and Energy Educational Plans
Plans by Degree/Certificate Type:
- Associate in Arts Degree Sub-Plans
- Associate in Science Degree Plans
- College Credit Certificate and Applied Technology Diploma Plans
- Vocational Technical Certificate Plans
For help developing a personalized educational pathway, please call the Academic Advising and Counseling Department at 407.708.2337 during non-registration periods to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
If you are a current student and would like to contact your assigned advisor, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click on the Advising tile. On the left navigation menu click on "Assigned Advisor" and your advisor’s contact information will be displayed.
The Academic Advising and Counseling Team of Seminole State College of Florida serves as catalysts that promotes the holistic well-being of every student. Through developmental advising, our advisors ensure the individual goals of each student are attainable through individualized, tailored, and prescriptive methodologies that support the implementation of a comprehensive guided pathway framework.