Seminole State's Academic Advising and Counseling Department has developed a series of educational plans that will help you complete your degree or certificate program in a timely and efficient manner. Each plan contains a suggested course sequence, which can be customized during your one-on-one scheduled appointment with your advisor.
Sample educational plans can be downloaded and printed using the links below. For your convenience, they are arranged by cluster as well as degree/certificate type.
Plans by Pathway:
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Arts, Digital Cinema and Digital Media
- Business, Legal and Entrepreneurship
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Performing Arts
- Public Safety
- Science and Math
- Transportation and Energy Educational Plans
Plans by Degree/Certificate Type:
- Associate in Arts Degree Sub-Plans
- Associate in Science Degree Plans
- College Credit Certificate and Applied Technology Diploma Plans
- Vocational Technical Certificate Plans
For help developing a personalized educational plan, please call the Academic Advising and Counseling Department at 407.708.2337 during non-registration periods to schedule an appointment with an advisor.