Background: Effective Summer Term 2014 and thereafter, all faculty must verify textbook assignments for their courses. This is in compliance with Section 1004.085(3) of the Florida Statutes and State Board of Education Rule 6A-14.092(3).
- Step 1: Log in to MySeminoleState using your Seminole State ID and password. Go to your Faculty Center.
- If necessary, select the appropriate term by clicking the "change term" button.
- Step 2: Click on the "View Textbook Summary and Validate Textbooks" hyperlink to the right of the "change term" box. The textbook assignment screen will appear. Review the textbook assignments.
- Important: If there is an error or adjustment needed in the textbook assignment listed, do not click "Save," and contact your Associate Dean immediately.
- Step 3: Click the radio button next to the validation statement and click the "Save"button. Once you save, the verification is complete, and the "Save" button will disappear.
- Please Note: You will need to validate textbooks for each course you teach.