Business Incubation Program
Since 1996, the Seminole State College Business Incubation Program has been helping early-stage companies develop into financially stable, high-impact enterprises by providing resources and services that facilitate smarter, faster growth.
Business Incubation at Seminole State College is a dynamic process of entrepreneurial development designed to increase business success through consultation services, coaching, access to shared resources, and office facilities. The purpose of the Business Incubation program is to create an atmosphere that encourages the development of businesses that have the potential to create single or multiple additional jobs and which contribute to the economic development of the region once formally established.
Benefits of Business Incubation
- Engage with other entrepreneurs in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Peer-to-peer sharing of successes and challenges helps entrepreneurs know there are other business owners facing similar issues.
- Connect clients to programs, funding opportunities and entrepreneurial resources that accelerate growth and profitability for their business.
- Confidential review of financial documents by the Center for Business Development team.
- Office space starting at $295/month plus applicable sales tax.
All rents are calculated on an annual basis. The facility is accessible 24/7 and the monthly rent provides access to conference rooms, programs and resources.