For Spring Term 2021, we are offering in-person, hybrid, remote and online courses.
In-person courses will have class meetings on campus in accordance with established College safety protocols. Hybrid courses will have a combination of in-person and remote/online content. Remote courses show a day and time and will have class meetings via live video. Online courses will contain fully online content without set meeting times.
For more information, view class types.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid-eligible program that "prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation."
This information includes:
- Standard Occupation Classifications (SOC) codes;
- On-time graduation rates;
- Cost of the program, including books and fees;
- Placement rate for students completing the program;
- Median loan debt incurred by students who have completed the program.
The list of Gainful Employment Programs is published online and contains information on Seminole State College programs that fit the gainful employment criteria.