For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule. For more information, view class types.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid-eligible program that "prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation."
This information includes:
- Standard Occupation Classifications (SOC) codes;
- On-time graduation rates;
- Cost of the program, including books and fees;
- Placement rate for students completing the program;
- Median loan debt incurred by students who have completed the program.
The list of Gainful Employment Programs is published online and contains information on Seminole State College programs that fit the gainful employment criteria.