Tuition Payment Plans
Tuition plans that fit into your education plans.
At Seminole State, we’re interested in one thing - making sure each student gets the education he or she seeks. And most importantly, one thing we’re not interested in is collecting interest.
All of our Tuition Payment Plans offer interest free, monthly payment options through Nelnet Business Solutions.
Each tuition plan is capped at $4,500 per agreement and commences with a small enrollment fee with a percentage of tuition as a down payment. Enrolling is easy, too.
Enrolling in a Tuition Payment Plan
Before you enroll have the following items handy:
- Your MySeminoleState username and password
- Name, address and email of payor
- For automatic bank payments: your bank name, phone number, account number and routing numbers
- For debit/credit card payments: your card number and expiration date (2.75% convenience charges apply)
- If you are enrolling into a tuition payment plan on the same day your classes are due, please do so during Seminole State’s published business hours, or your classes may drop due to non-payment.
Once you’ve ready, click "Enroll Now" to get started.
Once you enroll, don't forget to print the confirmation page for future reference.
To enroll in a tuition payment plan, follow these steps:
- Disable pop-up blockers.
- Log in to MySeminoleState.
- Select the Financial Account tile.
- On the left menu, select "Enroll in Tuition Payment Plan."
When you complete the tuition payment plan enrollment steps, print the confirmation page for future reference. It contains your agreement number, monthly payment amounts, and the terms and conditions of the agreement.