Business and Industry Resources
Seminole State College plays a vital role in the economic development of Seminole County, Central Florida and the state. Seminole State offers business and industry partners:
- An array of services to meet various educational and employment needs.
- Assistance locating candidates for internships and permanent employment.
- Professional certification opportunities.
- Assistance in starting or purchasing a small business.
Center for Economic Development at Heathrow: In partnership with local businesses, organizations and universities, Seminole State's Center for Economic Development at Heathrow creates and delivers programs to foster and maintain the skilled work force needed to continue increasing economic productivity throughout Central Florida.
Career Development Center: The Career Development Center can connect your business to a pool of strong employment candidates and interns, and provide statewide networking and recruiting opportunities.
Small Business Services Department:The Small Business Services Department focuses on developing and enhancing the small-business community in Seminole County.
Academic programs: Seminole State, a member of the public Florida College System, offers you and your employees access to a variety of educational opportunities, including:
- Five bachelor's degrees
- An Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree with common pre-requisites for 78 upper-division majors
- 33 Associate in Science (A.S.) degrees
- 48 college-credit certificates
- 16 career certificates
- Professional Development courses
Foundation for Seminole State: Through its Presidents' Club, the Foundation provides networking opportunities for business owners as well as the opportunity to give back to Seminole State.