Baccalaureate Office Contact Information
Seminole State College baccalaureate specialists are here to help you with any questions you may have. Let us work to create a customized education plan for you. Here's how to contact the Baccalaureate Office.
How to Contact
- Email: email@example.com. Emails are usually answered within one business day.
- Phone: Call the Baccalaureate Office at 407.708.2106. Phone assistance is available 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Appointment: Schedule an appointment.
- Fax: 407.708.2395. Note: Residency documentation, such as driver's licenses, cannot be accepted by fax.
The Baccalaureate Office (A-106) is located on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. To speak to a baccalaureate specialist contact the specialist assigned to your program. For answers to general questions, student success specialists on any campus are available to assist you.
Who to Contact
- Business and Information Management
Elizabeth Fennessy 407.708.2598
- Construction, Engineering Technology, Information System Technology, Interior Design
Mallory Pigmon 407.708.2755
- Health Sciences, Nursing
Shelly Deans 407.708.2427