- Submit a completed Seminole State application to the Admissions Office
- Submit a completed Automotive Admission Checklist
- Interview with the program coordinator; call 407.708.2229 for an appointment
- Complete the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE); minimum TABE scores must be achieved prior to program completion
- Register for Term I: Fundamentals (AER0072C) and Brakes and Suspension (AER0499C)
Seminole State College provides:
- On-campus instruction in accordance with State guidelines for training
- Current vehicles and cutaways for hands-on instruction
- Generic equipment and tools
- Academic advisement
- Maintain academic standards
- Adhere to academic policies
- Are responsible for program costs, including tuition, fees, books and tools
Note: Financial aid is available. Visit the Financial Aid website or call 407.708.2045.
For more information, e-mail Steve Curfman or call him at 407.708.2229.