Call for Artists
Seminole State College of Florida Fine Arts Gallery Exhibitions
The Fine Arts Gallery, at Seminole State College of Florida, seeks professional artists in all mediums to exhibit for the 2023-24 academic year (August - May). The college provides both marketing and an opening reception for each exhibit.
- Artist is responsible for delivery of artwork to and from college; transportation, and shipping costs, etc.
To be considered for an exhibit, please send:
- 15-20 high-resolution images (at least 300 dpi)
- artist statement.
Send information and CD in a manila envelope lined with bubble wrap to:
Seminole State College of Florida Fine Arts Gallery
Building J, Room 109
100 Weldon Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773-6199
- Proposals and CD images will not be returned to artists unless accompanied by size-appropriate, self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Electronic delivery (email) is also accepted. Please be aware, to send the packaged proposal in a format that can be accessed on a PC.
- Submission deadline: Monday, March 27, 2023
Please contact Dr. Michele Cuomo by email or phone, 407.708.2558.