Adult High School Online
Our Adult High School students now have the ability to earn their high school diploma entirely online to fit the scheduling needs of our busy students. Tuition for the Adult High School is $30 per semester. New students must be 17 years old before their first session begins. Please see our Adult High School admissions page for information on how to apply.
A one-time* program orientation is mandatory for all new Adult High School students. At orientation, we will answer student questions and provide an overview of the program. Please see our Adult High School admissions page for available orientation dates.
* Note: Students who have not been enrolled for three consecutive semesters may be asked to complete orientation again.
The terms "register" and "enroll" are used interchangeably. Students must see an advisor to register or enroll in their classes prior to the start of each session. During that time, the advisor may estimate how long it will take the student to meet graduation requirements. Please see the Adult High School graduation page for more information.
All Adult High School online students must attend a technical orientation for our learning management system, Buzz, at the beginning of each session. Students will learn how to navigate courses, submit assignments, and communicate with instructors. Students who do not attend the first class meeting may be withdrawn from class without warning.
- Summer-A 2019 AHS online schedule
- Summer-B 2019 AHS online schedule
- Fall-A 2019 AHS online schedule
- Fall-B 2019 AHS online schedule
The link to AHS Online classes is fatdec.agilixbuzz.com. Your username is your last name and first initial without spaces (for most students). For example, a student named John Raider will have a username of raiderj. Your password is your Seminole State ID number. If you are unable to log in to Buzz, please email email@example.com.
Online classes are a great alternative to on campus classes. However, online classes are not for everyone. Successful online students must have reliable Internet access and regular access to a computer. Our classes require a unique commitment from students as well as good time management skills, motivation and self-discipline. We strongly advise students to preview the requirements listed in our Student Information Form and Contract.
- You must complete an academic activity in Buzz for each class before the W4 withdrawal date listed in the Academic Foundations Calendar. If you fail to log in and complete an academic activity by the W4 withdrawal date, you may be restricted to a single online class for the following term.
- Log in to Buzz at least twice a week to view announcements, email messages, and to complete assignments. Schedule phone or face-to-face appointments with your instructor when you need help to understand class content. Attend any mandatory meetings that are scheduled by your instructor or schedule an alternate time. If you are out of contact with your instructor for two weeks, you may be withdrawn or receive a grade of "F" for the class. If withdrawn, you must meet with your instructor prior to re-enrolling in the class.
- Complete all activities as assigned in your class pacing chart. If you fail to complete more than one class, you may be restricted to a single online class for the following term.