Our EAP program:
- Is for adults who speak English as a second language.
- Teaches reading, writing, and communication skills to succeed in college and/or university courses.
- Provides state college-level courses.
Our EAP program courses have prerequisites and corequisites. These are based on placement and assessment of proficiency in English:
Please see the Seminole State Catalog for more information on prerequisites and corequisites.
The cost of the program is based on your residency status. Tuition and fees are determined on a per credit hour basis.
- If you are a Florida resident, you will pay resident fees.
- If you are not a Florida resident, you pay non-resident fees.
For more information:
- Summer, 2017 Schedules:
- Refer to Seminole State's Course Catalog for class descriptions.
- Please call Admissions at 407.708.2050.
- Email the English Language Studies Department at learn-Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org.