Scott Sturgill, Trustee
Scott Sturgill was appointed by Governor Ron DeSantis in 2021.
Scott Sturgill, is the CEO of Sanford based Durable Safety Products, where he has built a very successful safety company whose products are sold throughout the USA. He is also the Managing Member of DSP Partners, LLC.
Scott was born and raised in Seminole County (4th Generation) and went to Seminole High School. Sturgill holds a B.A. in Business Administration and a minor in political science from Flagler College in Saint Augustine. Scott also had the honor of serving on The President’s Advisory Council.
Scott Sturgill has served the Seminole County Community in various ways including:
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer
- Greater Sanford Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman and Current Board of Directors
- AdventHealth Community Advisory Board - Altamonte Springs, Past Chairman and Current Board Member
- Political Leadership Institute, Graduate
- Community Law Enforcement Academy - Seminole County Sheriff’s Office, Graduate
- Community Leaders & Elected Officials, Member
Scott is the proud father of two beautiful daughters, Sofia and Alyssa.