- We will focus on improving the student experience.
- We will keep a collegewide perspective in everything we do.
- We will consider, respect, hear and analyze all ideas with the desire the reach a consensus.
- We are creating something that does not exist on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. Therefore, we will present all strategies and ideas with a unified front, as well as support initiatives with enthusiasm and commitment to the greater cause.
- We will improve everyone's comprehensive understanding of the processes from student inquiry through graduation.
- We will base our redesign on the literature and best practices that are responsive to the changing environment of higher education.
- We will build a collaborative learning and work environment that enhances student success and learning.
- We will support the Advance 2016 Strategic Goal: "For Our Students"; Annual Objective #1869 "Redesign of Sanford/Lake Mary Campus Student Affairs."
- We will monitor results and expect improvements in student satisfaction, application, conversion rates, student re-enrollment rates and students earning academic credentials (graduates).