Parking and Construction Updates
Between 2007 and 2012, the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus was transformed with a $85 million construction and renovation campaign.
Construction Updates (Spring Term 2013)
Rendering of building F by HuntonBrady Architects
F building Renovation
Renovations on the second floor of building F, the faculty suite, were completed in October 2012. About 27 professors have moved into their new offices.
Student Affairs Redesign
As part of reorganization, Student Affairs is getting a new look. A monthlong mini-renovation is planned of building A from Jan. 25 through March 11. Student Affairs offices will move temporarily. Look for more information soon.
Recent Completed Projects
- F building: 28 faculty offices were renovated, as well as hallways, meeting rooms and restrooms as part of the project, which was completed in 2012.
- Third Floor building L: Seminole State's oldest classroom building re-opened after extensive renovations in August 2011. The floor includes 21 smart classrooms, a conference room and space for students to gather.
- Partnership Center: The $30 million Partnership Center opened for classes in January 2010. The four-story building houses classrooms, laboratories, faculty offices and student services for Seminole State and the University of Central Florida. It also includes Seminole State's new two-story library.
- South Loop Roadway and Roundabout: The $5.7 million project, completed in January 2010, connects Weldon Boulevard with College Drive, improving traffic patterns and restoring access to the entire Sanford/Lake Mary Campus perimeter.
- Center for Public Safety: The $17.6 million Center for Public Safety was completed in August 2009. The Center for Public Safety is home to the College's Criminal Justice, Fire Science and Emergency Medical Services programs.
- Building E Renovation: The $800,000 renovation of building E was completed in February 2009. Building E primarily houses faculty offices.
Download a Sanford/Lake Mary Campus map to locate available parking
- Parking regulations are in place. Students, faculty and staff who do not park in designated areas will be ticketed and/or towed at the owner's expense. For more information, please visit the College parking regulations page.
- Student parking permits can be obtained from the Cashiers Office outside of building A.
- Faculty/staff parking permits are available in the Safety and Security Office in building J.
- Parking in grassy areas, along curbs or in stripped aisles is prohibited. Vehicles in those areas will be towed at the owner's expense.