The following forms and links are intended to help departments understand and expedite some of the processes involved with purchasing.
Completed forms can be sent to the Purchasing Department via e-mail or campus mail.
Seminole State Social Security Number Collection Statement.
- Supplier Scams: Information about potential scams that may affect College employees
- Strategic Sourcing: Overview of the strategic sourcing process
- Account Codes: List of common account codes and descriptions of their use
- Tutorials: Step-by-step instructions for completing Office Depot purchasing procedures
- Travel Comments: Can be copied and pasted into the header comments of a requisition to save the time and steps normally associated with adding comments
- E-mail Templates: Templates to use when e-mailing Purchasing about change orders, vendor additions, and copier address additions or removals.
- Florida Sunshine Law: State statute that guarantees the public's right to access governmental meetings and records
- Public Records: State statute that permits the inspection of any public record by any person desiring to do so
- Competitive Bidding: Seminole State District Board of Trustees policy that discusses competitive bidding at the College
- Budget Amendments: District Board of Trustees procedure that outlines the budget amendment process
- Conduct Standards: State statute that outlines conduct standards for public officers, employees of agencies and local government attorneys
- Determining Independent Contractor Status: IRS guidelines for determining if person is an Independent Contractor or an Employee.