- Employee Resources
View forms and links available to employees and departments.
- New or Current Vendor Resources
View current or future projects, and learn about doing business with Seminole State College.
- Purchasing Manual
Review Seminole State's current Purchasing Manual, which includes an outline of the Purchasing Department's processes.
Recently Awarded and Ongoing Contracts
- Promotional and Marketing - Provides contact information, discounts, contract requirements and supporting documents.
- Travel - Provides contact information, price sheets and contract numbers (Login required)
- Shipping - Provides contract details and information for the shipping contract with UPS.
The Purchasing Department's mission is to:
- Deal fairly and equitably with all vendors expressing an interest in doing business with Seminole State College.
- Provide professional procurement services for all departments throughout Seminole State College.
- Assure adherence to all laws, regulations and procedures.
- Maximize competition for all procurements when available and monetarily beneficial.
- Obtain maximum savings through innovative buying and the application of value analysis techniques.
- Administer the contracting function with internal efficiency.
- Purchase goods and services at the lowest price, consistent with quality, performance and delivery requirements, from capable vendors meeting Seminole State College's requirements.
- Purchase post-consumer recycled material content products when available and monetarily beneficial.