Seminole State’s Project Management Certificate Program is driven by industry experience and knowledge. The reasons to get a professional certificate in project management are simple, yet convincing:
- Global competition
- Industry-driven curriculum: The curriculum reflects current project management practices and trends, such as earned value management (EVM).
- Industry-focused faculty: All full-time faculty are certified project management professionals (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Registered Education Provider: Seminole State is a registered education provider with PMI. Each course taken by students allows for professional develop units (PDUs) as required by PMP and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certifications.
- Increase client satisfaction and project success
- Ensure the delivery of project schedules, cost and quality
- More effectively prioritize, allocate and monitor resources
- Demonstrate excellence to customers, employees and project stakeholders
- Learn how to best define and meet complex project goals
- Achieve goals through better understanding the purpose of cross-functional, high-performance teams
- Identify, avoid and mitigate unnecessary risks that impact completion
- Develop and manage project costs and schedules
- Consistently meet or exceed client expectations