Emergency Management (Procedure 1.2000)
|Based on board policy number and Florida Statute:||Effective Date:
|F.S., 1001.64; FAC. 6A-14.0247, .0262; SCC Policy, 2.105
The purpose of this procedure is to define the Emergency Management Team and outline its operation.
- The purpose of the committee is to function as the decision-making team for crisis events on campus. The committee will prepare a written plan and procedures for the college's response to emergency situations, to be reviewed and updated annually.
- The membership of the committee shall consist of the following.
- Vice President, Student Success Services (Chair)
- Associate Vice-President, Computing and Telecommunication Services
- Dean, Oviedo Campus
- Chief of Security
- Director of Physical Plant
- Director of Community Relations and Marketing
- Recommendations will be made through the Executive Staff.
||President, E.Ann McGee