|Based on board policy number and Florida Statutes:
||College Policy 1.020
||2/92; Rev 6/97; 11/06; 9/08; 11/2011; 01/2013; 10/2013
|Date of Review:
||05/09; 08/11; 03/12; 08/2013
The purpose of the committee is to review periodically the benefits offered by the College to its non-bargaining unit employees and to recommend modifications based on information obtained through the ongoing analysis of employee needs and market conditions.
- The membership of the committee shall include at least one representative from each of the Seminole State College Campuses or Centers and consist of full-time and part-time employees who are representative of the non-bargaining unit employees as follows:
- Two career service employees
- Two professional level employees
- Two administrator level employees
- Two part-time employees to include at least one adjunct
- Associate Director, Employee Benefits and Compensation (ex officio, non-voting)
- Manager of Employee Benefits
- Associate Director, Payroll Services (ex officio, non-voting)
- Associate Vice President, Human Resources (ex officio, non-voting)
- The chair of the committee shall be elected by the committee membership.
- The chair of the committee will forward the committee's assessments and recommendations to the Executive Vice President.
- Except where membership is defined by position title, members shall serve three-year, staggered terms. Adjunct and part-time staff members shall serve on a term-by-term basis.
- The committee shall meet at least four times a year. Minutes of each meeting shall be recorded and posted to the Seminole State College Standing Committees Web page.
- Recommendations of the committee for improvement and change will be made to the Executive Team through the Executive Vice President.
||President, E. Ann McGee