External Agency Payment of Student Fees (Procedure 5.0400)
|Based on board policy number and Florida Statute:||Effective Date:
|(FAC) 6A-14.054; College Policy 5.040
As provided for in the Florida Administrative Code, the following procedure defines authorization necessary to defer fees for students sponsored by qualifying agencies.
When the college has a written promise of payment from business, industry, government unit, nonprofit organization, or civic organization, fees may be deferred 60 days as provided for in Florida Administrative Code.
- Corporate accounts shall be established to allow deferment of student fees.
- A written authorization on corporate stationary signed by an official authorized to obligate the corporation must be provided to the College prior to deferment of student fees.
- Governmental agencies that are sponsoring students for payment of the student’s fees must provide the College with a signed letter of authorization or a purchase order from the agency.
- Letters of authorization and purchase orders must provide clear billing information.
- Any award restrictions or limitations must be clearly stated and may be restrictive to the extent fees cannot be deferred
- Fee deferments are limited to sixty days.
||President, E.Ann McGee