Student Rights and Responsibilities (Policy 3.010)
||F.S. 1001.64; 1002.21; 1006.50; 1006.60; 1006.63
||7/82; Rev. 7/92, 12/04, 12/2012
|Date of Review:
||12/04; 05/09; 08/11; 03/12
- Student rights and responsibilities are set forth in College rules, policies and procedures and published in the College Catalog in effect, the student handbook, and other College publications.
- Students are expected to respect the rights and welfare of other members of the College community and its guests and shall not intentionally act to impair, interfere with, or obstruct the orderly conduct, processes, and functions of the College.
- Students shall abide by all rules, policies, and procedures, including but not limited to the Student Code of Conduct (Procedure 3.0900.) The College may impose sanctions, penalties and take disciplinary action if the student engages in any prohibited behavior.
- Students are expected to abide by local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Violations may result in penalties by civil authorities as well as the College.
- Students are responsible for meeting the requirements of graduation or program completion as set forth in the College Catalog in effect and for coordinating their program at Seminole State College with that of the senior college or university of their choice.
- The President will cause procedures to be developed and established to implement this policy.