Funds from Auxiliary Enterprises and Undesignated Gifts (Policy 5.070)
||F.S. 1010.08; 1001.64; 1004.65; FAC 6A-14.077
||07/82; Revised 07/92, 12/04, 05/09; 05/2013
|Date of Review:
||05/09; 08/11; 04/13
- The Board authorizes the President or designee to provide services to faculty, staff, students and community members at minimum cost. Such services may be provided by college employees or subcontracted to outside agencies.
- Funds realized from auxiliary enterprises and undesignated gifts may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- General operations of the College
- Matching funds for federal loan programs
- Promotion and public relations activities
- Hospitality for guests on official College business
- Student scholarships awarded by the College
- At the close of each fiscal year, the President shall report to the Board the expenditures of such funds.